These are the best quant mashup links for the week ending Saturday, 03/05 as voted by our readers:
- Quality is Rewarded: Clickthroughs vs Voting [Quantocracy]
- Machine learning for financial prediction: experimentation with Aronson’s latest work – part 1 [Robot Wealth]
- Tech is Alpha [Cantab Capital]
- Dual Momentum and Dollar Cost Averaging [Dual Momentum]
- A Statistical Arbitrage Strategy in R [Quant Insti]
- Ranking Global Stock Markets On Valuation [Meb Faber]
* * *
My fellow traders, ask not what Quantocracy can do for you, ask what you can do for Quantocracy. Vote for your favorite links on our quant mashup to encourage bloggers to write quality content. We do our part by providing this site without annoying advertising. All we ask is that you take a moment to participate in the process.
If you haven’t done so already, register to vote. Once registered, you can choose to remain logged in indefinitely, making voting as simple and painless as possible.
Read on Readers!
Mike @ Quantocracy