The best quant mashup links for the week ending Saturday, 11/28 as voted by our readers:
- Frog in the Pan: Identifying the Highest Quality Momentum Stocks [Alpha Architect]
- Better Tests with Oversampling [Financial Hacker]
- Bring More Data [Dual Momentum]
- A framework for rapid and robust system development based on k-means clustering [Robot Wealth]
- Predicting volatility [EP Chan]
* * *
My fellow traders, ask not what Quantocracy can do for you, ask what you can do for Quantocracy. Vote for your favorite links on our quant mashup to encourage bloggers to write quality content. We do our part by providing this site without annoying advertising. All we ask is that you take a moment to participate in the process.
If you haven’t done so already, register to vote. Once registered, you can choose to remain logged in indefinitely, making voting as simple and painless as possible.
Read on Readers!
Mike @ Quantocracy