The best quant mashup links for the week ending Saturday, 11/21 as voted by our readers:
- Unsupervised candlestick classification for fun and profit – part 2 [Robot Wealth]
- Searching for an Efficient Market Regime Filter [Helix Trader]
- How the Number of Firms and Holding Periods Affect Momentum Funds [Alpha Architect]
- David Versus Goliath [Investment Idiocy]
- The Mean Reversion Case For (and Against) Strong Future Returns [EconomPic]
- Review: Inovance’s TRAIDE application [QuantStrat TradeR]
* * *
My fellow traders, ask not what Quantocracy can do for you, ask what you can do for Quantocracy. Vote for your favorite links on our quant mashup to encourage bloggers to write quality content. We do our part by providing this site without annoying advertising. All we ask is that you take a moment to participate in the process.
If you haven’t done so already, register to vote. Once registered, you can choose to remain logged in indefinitely, making voting as simple and painless as possible.
Read on Readers!
Mike @ Quantocracy