The best quant mashup links for the week ending Saturday, 10/31 as voted by our readers:
- The Cold Blood Index [Financial Hacker]
- How to Write a Great Quant Blog [Quant Start]
- High Frequency Market Microstructure: Part 1 (Microstructure Noise) [Portfolio Effect]
- Buy the Winners [Systematic Relative Strength]
- Correlations Can Be Predictive [Larry Swedroe]
We also welcome one blog making its first ever appearance on the mashup this week:
* * *
My fellow traders, ask not what Quantocracy can do for you, ask what you can do for Quantocracy. Vote for your favorite links on our quant mashup to encourage bloggers to write quality content. We do our part by providing this site without annoying advertising. All we ask is that you take a moment to participate in the process.
If you haven’t done so already, register to vote. Once registered, you can choose to remain logged in indefinitely, making voting as simple and painless as possible.
Read on Readers!
Mike @ Quantocracy