The best quant mashup links for the week ending Saturday, 10/17 as voted by our readers:
- Returns clustering with K-means algorithm [Quant Dare]
- Absolute Strength Momentum Investing Strategy [Alpha Architect]
- Guns, Bombs and eSports: Applying Data and Portfolio Analytics to Counter-Strike Gambling [Kevin Pei]
- I Hired a Contract Coder [Financial Hacker]
- Volatility Stat-Arb Shenanigans [QuantStrat TradeR]
We also welcome one blog making its first ever appearance on the mashup this week:
And in case you missed it, important site news for our readers and bloggers:
* * *
My fellow traders, ask not what Quantocracy can do for you, ask what you can do for Quantocracy. Vote for your favorite links on our quant mashup to encourage bloggers to write quality content. We do our part by providing this site without annoying advertising. All we ask is that you take a moment to participate in the process.
If you haven’t done so already, register to vote. Once registered, you can choose to remain logged in indefinitely, making voting as simple and painless as possible.
Read on Readers!
Mike @ Quantocracy