The best quant mashup links for the two weeks ending Saturday, 03/19 as voted by our readers:
- How to Learn Advanced Mathematics Without Heading to University – Part 1 [Quant Start]
- When Measures Become Targets: How Index Investing Changes Indexes [Investor’s Field Guide]
- Meet the DIY Quants Who Ditched Wall Street for the Desert (h/t Abnormal Returns)
- Evolving Neural Networks through Augmenting Topologies – Part 1 of 4 [Gekko Quant]
- Diversification and small account size [Investment Idiocy]
We also welcome one blog making its first ever appearance on the mashup this week:
* * *Your votes matter to the quant community.
The graph to the right shows the average number of clickthroughs a link receives from our website (excluding RSS, Twitter and Stocktwits), broken out by the number of votes cast by our readers.
A core goal of Quantocracy is to have a positive impact on our corner of the financial world by rewarding the best work, and encouraging the best minds to keep writing.
As the graph makes clear, the citizens of Quantocracy are doing just that (way to go guys). Links with 11 or more votes receive nearly 6-times as many clickthroughs as a link with no votes (wow).
If you haven’t done so already, we invite you to register to vote and be a part of the effort. Your votes matter to the quant community.
Read on Readers!
Mike @ Quantocracy