The best quant mashup links for the two weeks ending Saturday, 01/30 as voted by our readers:
- Advanced Trading Infrastructure – Position Class [Quant Start]
- Why Is Momentum Neglected? [Dual Momentum]
- Automated Trading: Order Management System [Quant Insti]
- Correlations, Weights, Multipliers…. (pysystemtrade) [Investment Idiocy]
- Dissecting a trend following strategy in 2015 [Flirting with Models]
- How well does the “January barometer” work? [Mathematical Investor]
- Quantitative Trading Strategy Using R: A Step by Step Guide [Quant Insti]
- Podcast: Algorithmic Forecasting with Larry Williams [Better System Trader]
We also welcome two blogs making their first ever appearance on the mashup:
- Correlation Between Oil and GCC Banks and Financial Services [Bayan Analytics]
- The Internal Bar Strength Indicator [Backtest Wizard]
* * *
My fellow traders, ask not what Quantocracy can do for you, ask what you can do for Quantocracy. Vote for your favorite links on our quant mashup to encourage bloggers to write quality content. We do our part by providing this site without annoying advertising. All we ask is that you take a moment to participate in the process.
If you haven’t done so already, register to vote. Once registered, you can choose to remain logged in indefinitely, making voting as simple and painless as possible.
Read on Readers!
Mike @ Quantocracy