The best five links of the week ending Saturday, 06/27, as voted by our readers:
- Interview with Ernest Chan [Better System Trader]
- Think MPT Doesn’t Work? Clearing Up Some Misconceptions [CSS Analytics]
- Creating an Open Source Hedge Fund Strategy [Quants Portal]
- Losing Streak Indicator [System Trader Success]
- A Random Ass Kicking of Wall Street [Following the Trend]
We’ve given readers control over the content here at Quantocracy with the ability to vote on links in our Mashup. Readers can reward and encourage quality workmanship by deciding which links get visibility. If you haven’t done so already, we invite you to be a part of that by taking a minute to register to vote. Once registered, you can choose to remain logged in indefinitely, making voting as easy on you the reader as possible. Let your voice be heard!
Read on Readers!
Mike @ Quantocracy