The best quant mashup links for the week ending Saturday, 08/08 as voted by our readers:
- Two Centuries of Momentum [Flirting with Models]
- VIX Trading Strategies in July [Volatility Made Simple]
- Interview with Scott Andrews [Better System Trader]
- A Quant’s view of CFA Level I [Turing Finance]
- Battle Of New Factor Models [Larry Swedroe]
We need to vote more. About 1% of clickthroughs result in a vote. That’s just not enough. A vote doesn’t necessarily mean a link is the greatest of all time, it simply means that it’s good and deserves to be read by others. So let your voice be heard and encourage bloggers to write quality content. We do our part by providing this site without annoying advertising. All we ask is that you take a moment to participate in the process.
If you haven’t done so already, we invite you to register to vote. Once registered, you can choose to remain logged in indefinitely, making voting as simple and painless as possible.
Read on Readers!
Mike @ Quantocracy