The best quant mashup links for the week ending Saturday, 10/03 as voted by our readers:
- Empirical Finance: Meeting Fiduciary Standards Through Skepticism, Not Cynicism [GestaltU]
- Forget “Active vs. Passive”: It’s All About Factors [GestaltU]
- Strategy Replication – Evolutionary Optimization based on Financial Sentiment Data [Mintegration]
- Interview with Robert Carver [Better System Trader]
We also welcome two blogs making their first ever appearance on the mashup this week:
- Boosting Strategies by Filtering Trades [Financial Hacker]
- Should we consider Gold? [Sharpe Returns]
* * *
My fellow quant traders, ask not what Quantocracy can do for you, ask what you can do for Quantocracy. Vote for your favorite links on our quant mashup to encourage bloggers to write quality content. We do our part by providing this site without annoying advertising. All we ask is that you take a moment to participate in the process.
If you haven’t done so already, register to vote. Once registered, you can choose to remain logged in indefinitely, making voting as simple and painless as possible.
Read on Readers!
Mike @ Quantocracy