The best quant mashup links for the week ending Saturday, 10/10 as voted by our readers:
- ARIMA+GARCH Trading Strategy on the S&P500 Stock Market Index Using R [Quant Start]
- How to be a Quant [Turing Finance]
- Is “Scalping” Irrational? [Financial Hacker]
- VIX Trading Strategies in September [Volatility Made Simple]
We also welcome two blogs making their first ever appearance on the mashup this week:
- Test for Jumps using Neural Networks [Top of the Bell Curve]
- Weighted Momentum in Quantopian [Relative Value]
* * *
My fellow traders, ask not what Quantocracy can do for you, ask what you can do for Quantocracy. Vote for your favorite links on our quant mashup to encourage bloggers to write quality content. We do our part by providing this site without annoying advertising. All we ask is that you take a moment to participate in the process.
If you haven’t done so already, register to vote. Once registered, you can choose to remain logged in indefinitely, making voting as simple and painless as possible.
Read on Readers!
Mike @ Quantocracy